Think of it like a reel of the wedding day capturing all the best moments. From getting ready to the ceremony to the reception and exit, get yourself a video that reminds you of the magical day you had. Still confused? Check out any of my work on my Work page where you'll find great examples, because that's what I do!
My videos range from 4-6 minutes in length depending on what package you choose to move forward with.
Raw footage are the long clips that let you experience the full moment just like it happened. One single clip of each major part of the day: Ceremony, Intros, First Dances, & Toasts. Sometimes I even throw in a few extras.
To capture the Ceremony, First Dances, and Toasts I bring a second videographer (or shooter) to specifically film these moments. We do our very best to clearly capture each moment so that if you every want to experience your wedding again, you can!
A second shooter is an additional videographer I pay and bring with me to help me capture the day. If you're opting for me to capture raw footage on your special day then you can count on me bringing a second shooter along. Aside from being specifically responsible for capturing the raw footage, they also assist with capturing getting ready footage. Most times, I'll capture that part of the day with the bride and bridesmaids, while I have my second shooter hang out with the groom and grab what I need to make your cinematic highlight video awesome.
If you're going with one of my packages that includes a second shooter and you're having me travel, on top of my travel costs, you'll need to also pay for my second shooter to arrive and stay.
Yes, I sure can! Better yet, it's included in every package.
Depending on what package you move forward with, you'll have either just me to feed or myself and a second shooter. Either way, I require a hot meal for me and my team. Why? We're working hard to capture your special day and want to give you the best final product. To do that we need fuel to keep us going!
I'm based out of the Ocean City, New Jersey area. Roughly an hour from Philadelphia, two and a half hours from New York City, and three or so hours from Washington, D.C.
If your wedding will be taking place more than 100 miles from Ocean City, New Jersey, travel fees will apply.
What kind of travel costs apply? A hotel room for myself (and my second shooter if applicable) for the two nights surrounding the wedding day, gas & tolls, flights (if necessary), etc.
It generally takes me anywhere between 6-10 weeks to edit everything and send it your way.
Yes! You and your venue can rest knowing that I'm insured for general liability for damages that cost up to $1,000,000.
If you go with one of my lower packages, but want to make sure I'm covering everything you want captured, you may want to book me for additional coverage hours.
If I'm shooting alone, I charge $750 per hour for each additional hour.
If I'm shooting with a second shooter, I charge $1,200 per hour for each additional hour.
I always recommend reaching out regardless of what you may assume my availability to be. But, most of my couples book me 9 or more months in advance. Since I book a limited amount of weddings a year, it can fill up pretty quickly - so if you're on the fence, reach out now!
I require a 25% non-refundable deposit immediately after you sign the contract and then invoice the remaining 75% balance before I send you the final videos/deliverables.
Why is the deposit non-refundable? This deposit is like insurance for you and me. Once paid, you can rest knowing that I've set aside your date and will not double book that date. In fact, I don't book any other weddings on any of the surrounding days. Usually, other weddings are booked at least a week apart so that you have me fully committed to you. That's important to me! On the flip side, once paid, I can rest knowing that you're committed to me and have some skin in the game.
Can I pay the remaining balance early? Of course you can! A majority of my couples opt to pay the remaining balance before the wedding date or day-of, but if you choose to wait until after the wedding day, that's fine! However, I require final payment before I send the final deliverables/videos.